KahnTaxLaw on Mr. Credit Thursday, January 30, 2014
CA tax attorney Jeffrey B. Kahn discusses various IRS and Tax topics on Mr. Credit radio talk show.
1. National Football Association is recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt entity.
2. Why should I hire you when I can call IRS on my own?
3. I hear all the time how firms can settle for pennies on the dollar – is that really true?
4. Offer In Compromise.
5. Installment Agreement.
6. Uncollectible Status.
7. Is there an advantage to hire a former IRS agent over a tax attorney?
8. My CPA who prepared my tax return which has now been selected for audit, wants to represent me – why should I decline his offer and hire a tax attorney?
Listen to the podcast: