CA tax attorney Jeffrey B. Kahn discusses various IRS and Tax topics on Mr. Credit radio talk show.
1. National Football Association is recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt entity.
2. Why should I hire you when I can call IRS on my own?
3. I hear all the time how firms can settle for pennies on the dollar – is that really true?
4. Offer In Compromise.
5. Installment Agreement.
6. Uncollectible Status.
7. Is there an advantage to hire a former IRS agent over a tax attorney?
8. My CPA who prepared my tax return which has now been selected for audit, wants to represent me – why should I decline his offer and hire a tax attorney?
Listen to the podcast: