WHAT TO DO IF YOU OWE TAXES TO THE IRS
Use this FREE eBook to Learn What You Need to Know NOW – Before it’s Too Late and the IRS Starts Aggressive Collection Action!
Have you received a letter from the IRS saying that you owe money? Then you MUST treat it as a serious and urgent matter. The IRS is notorious for aggressively pursuing collection action, which can include any or all of the following:
- Tax Levies to seize your assets, such as savings/checking accounts, retirement accounts, stocks, bonds, rental income, accounts receivables, the cash value of your life insurance, vehicles, and more — including assets owned by others.
- Wage Garnishments that your employer is legally required to fulfill, until they are officially released from the obligation by the IRS.
- Tax Liens that severely complicate and restrict your ability to sell or refinance your home, and can lower your credit score for many years.
However, the good news is that you will can avoid all of the above and resolve your tax debt with the minimum amount of cost and stress – but ONLY if you take smart action right away. And you can start doing this immediately by downloading our free ebook “What to Do if You Owe Taxes to the IRS”.
This easy-to-read yet information-packed ebook is written by an experienced tax attorney who has helped numerous clients successfully solve their tax issues — and prevent the IRS from moving forward with aggressive and financially debilitating collection action. For example, you will learn about potentially qualifying for:
- Exceptions to Underpayments of Tax Penalties, if you tax bill has dramatically risen year-over-year.
- An Abatement of Penalties, if you can successfully convince the IRS that you have “reasonable cause” for failing to meet your full tax obligation.
- A Payment Agreement (a.k.a. Installment Plan), which could allow you to pay your tax debt in smaller, more manageable amounts.
- An Office In Compromise (OIC), in which you formally apply to have the IRS accept less than full payment for what you owe in taxes, interests and penalties.
- Currently Not Collectable (CNC) Status, which may be possible if you have negative cash flow and other specific conditions are met.
As a BONUS, you will also discover little-known but extremely important facts such as:
- Why the IRS’s “clock” on the Statute of Limitations regarding collection action starts much later than you may believe.
- Why the IRS returns 75% of Offer In Compromise Applications before assessing them — and why 50% of those that are assessed are ultimately rejected.
- The timeframe to appeal an assessment by the IRS – and why missing the deadline means that you agree with their demands.
- Why is NEVER a smart idea to deal with the IRS on your own, or have your accountant or bookkeeper “represent” you.
REMEMBER: TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE! The IRS is not bluffing. You are on their “tax hit list”. They have full legal authority and WILL launch aggressive collection action. Download our ebook now and get the vital information you need to take control of this situation, and end your tax problem as quickly and painlessly as possible. Your download is instant and 100% free.